How do member accounts work?
In our beginning classes we are getting lots of questions about the member accounts. We have tried to make it very simple, but now realize that some gray areas need to be addressed.
- How much? To open a member account a minimum of $50 must be deposited into the account to use for firing fees and purchasing clay.
- You sign in each time you come in to the studio.
- When do you need to sign in? If you come in and work you must sign in, whether you work twenty minutes or five hours. Plan your time so each visit is meaningful and productive.
- When don’t you need to sign in? Looking, visiting, reading, checking on a piece, moving work, covering work, bringing in treats. That sort of thing. If you aren’t sure just ask.
- If you take clay home, make something, and then drop it off at the studio to be fired you must be a studio monthly member. Monthly memberships are $50 and include unlimited use of the studio during open studio hours and discounted class prices and storage space in our basement.
- If you are not a monthly member, daily studio visits are $10.
- Special circumstances and cases will arise and we will figure those out as we go. We will do everything possible to be fair.